Due to the fact that energy prices are unstable and vary, solar panels are an excellent solution to save on electricity and to be non-volatile.
Solar energy can be used not only for lighting and heating of apartments. Solar panels provide stable operation of traffic lights, signs and placards and can be used as an energy source for illuminating roads and bridges. Solar panels are also used as backup energy sources.
Ground screws are increasingly used installing solar power station. The main benefit of such screws is that the generation of electricity can start in 2 days, and not in 15-30 days as with a concrete base.
Solar power plant on screw piles has many advantages:
- the foundation for solar power plant is easy and quick to install;
- ground screws can be installed in winter in the frozen ground;
- ground screws for solar power plant are environmentally friendly, building a this foundation does not change the surrounding landscape;
- during the installation of screw piles there is no garbage;
- if necessary you can dismantle and relocate the solar power plant;
- the foundation for solar panels has long operational lifetime.
In addition to the production of ground screws for solar power stations, PILLAR also manufactures metal structures for it. Such a frame for solar panels suits well to ground screws for assembly and has high reliability, durability and stability.
The company PILLAR designs foundations for solar panels as for solar power stations, prepares the foundation drawings and calculates the foundation for both solar power stations and solar panels. Drawing design of a foundation for solar panels and solar power station is also included in our services.
The company PILLAR offers ground screws for the construction foundations of solar panels. We produce, design and install pile-screw foundations in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Mykolaiv, Lviv, Zaporizhzhia and other cities of Ukraine.