GROUND SCREW FOUNDATION FOR SIP-PANEL HOUSE
Thanks to the excellent thermal insulation, simple installation and environmental friendliness, SIP-panel houses are widely spread all over the world. In the summer such houses perfectly keep a cool and in the winter - heat.
SIP panels consist of two OSB boards at front and back and polystyrene foam between them. Because of the closed pores and the air in them, polystyrene foam retains heat or cool well. This structure makes it a good insulation.
The house of SIP-panels on ground screws is energy efficient and fire resistant. The SIP-panel with a thickness of only 120 mm has the same energy efficiency as brickwork with a thickness of 2.5 m or reinforced concrete with a thickness of 4.2 m. OSB slabs are treated with fire retardant. The material treated with this substance becomes fire resistant and acquires the ability to self-extinguish.
SIP-panel houses have a small mass, so that such houses can be built on screw piles. The ground screw foundation for a SIP-panel house has several advantages:
- such a foundation is simple to mount. It does not require the use of heavy machinery, excavation and concrete work.
- installation of the foundation can be carried out on areas with a complex landscape, on a slope and in the cold season.
- the construction of the foundation takes a day or two depending on the area of the house.
- screw piles are covered with zinc. The zinc layer protects the piles from corrosion and allows their use in water-saturated soils and on wetlands.
- after installation on the construction site there is as good as none construction waste.
To build a SIP-panel house in Ukraine has now become very simple. The PILLAR company manufactures, designs and mounts screw piles for the foundation for SIP-panel houses.
Our company offers design and installation services of screw foundations for SIP-panel houses in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Mykolaiv, Lviv, Zaporizhzhia and other cities of Ukraine.