GROUND SCREW FOUNDATION FOR PIERS
If your house is on the bank of a river or you plan to build it on the bank of the lake, then you cannot avoid a pier. Galvanized ground screws are used as the foundation for the pier.
Piggery on ground screws has several advantages:
- Ground screws for pier are very durable. With a zinc coating the service duration is 120 years;
- Piles for piers exclude its motions and protect the pier from erosion;
- Installation of a pier on ground screws saves time. The piles are easily screwed into the water-saturated soil and harm no environment. That's why piers on ground screws can even be installed in protected areas;
- The piers on ground screws can be lifted and lowered to the desired height with no difficulties;
- It is recommended to build a pier on ground screws in winter. The installation of additional pontoons is not required, which reduces costs. Workers can easily walk on ice and set the screws into the ground through the holes in ice.
In addition the ground screws perfectly solve the problem of approaching the water on steep banks.
PILLAR designs pier foundations, prepares the foundation drawings and calculates the foundation for the piers. Drawing design of a foundation is also included in our services.
Our company offers design and installation services of ground screw foundations for piers in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Mykolaiv, Lviv, Zaporizhzhia and other cities of Ukraine.