GROUND SCREW FOUNDATION FOR WIND TURBINES
Wind turbines generate electricity by converting wind energy into electrical energy. Such electricity belongs to clean energy.
Installation of wind turbines should be finished using environmentally friendly materials that do not harm the environment.
The basement of wind turbines is installed on sets of ground screws, which consist of many ground screws set in soil. This foundation is stable and highly reliable.
In addition ground screws for wind turbines have a number of other advantages:
- the foundation for wind turbines is neither sensitive to frost fluctuations nor to seismic vibrations of the soil;
- installation of ground screws is made quickly and without debris;
- installation work can be carried out all year round under all weather conditions;
- minimum impact on the environment;
- high durability of ground screw foundation.
The company PILLAR designs foundations for wind turbines, prepares the foundation drawings and calculates the foundation for the wind turbines. Drawing design of a foundation is also included in our services.
The company PILLAR offers ground screws for the construction foundations of industry plants. We produce, design and install pile-screw foundations in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Mykolaiv, Lviv, Zaporizhzhia and other cities of Ukraine.